Tuesday, October 21, 2008

4 More Days To Go

before DD's first trick or treat. :) We registered for Fun Ranch's No Trick All Treats which will be held on Saturday, October 25. Since this will be her first time, I am very excited for her. She'll be wearing a costume! Hahaha!!!

My bro's girlfriend offered her niece's pink leopard costume which was used last year. And here's how she would look like:

DD wore it once and she looked soooo cute in it! Can't wait for the actual event! Hehehe!

However, I'm still thinking of getting her a hula (Hawaiian) costume - bikini top and grass skirt - since I know she'll melt while roaming around Tiendesitas. The place is soooo hot! Anyway, with the very limited time I have - leaving the house for work at 6:30AM and arriving home at 8:00PM - I wonder how I can drop by Divi to get a cheap costume. Hehehe :)

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=30f5f96ef4ee1e253387e6ba2272d5fe