Friday, October 10, 2008

MIA

I know, I've been missing-in-action for a while. Well, days have been very busy for me, both at work and at home. Today is our boss' (team supervisor) last day with the company, so we've been settling things before she leaves. Also, we've been working on a long overdue project but everything's dependent on the vendor. Oh well, our big boss has given them a deadline already. They should finish it by October 20, otherwise, we'll return the equipment to them. And we're talking of millions here.

On another note, SIL had her first ultrasound last week. It was very nice to know that everyone's fine, she and especially the baby. We were very excited when we knew she's pregnant again, yet very worried as she is diabetic. So we never get tired of reminding her to take care of her health as the baby will be affected. So far, so good. Prayers are really very powerful. :)

As for our lil girl, she loves singing now! Hahaha! Your day won't end without hearing her sing her heart out. :D She loves Twinkle Twinkle Little Star, Barney's I Love You Song, Old MacDonald Had A Farm, and a lot more. Though I haven't recorded her singing yet. That's my assignment for the weekend. :)

It's Friday and it's raining... I think it's our bed calling me. Hahaha! Unfortunately, I can't spend much time sleeping over the weekend, lotsa things to do. :)

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=30f5f96ef4ee1e253387e6ba2272d5fe