Friday, August 15, 2008

A Sin For Free

Last week, I received an email from Melissa Philippines asking me to send my name and shoe size to a certain mobile number. It's because I was one of the lucky winners of a free pair of Melissa shoes. Yay!

This fashion site I frequently visit once offered a contest wherein you only need to leave a comment on which Melissa shoes you like the most. Melissa is a signature for re-invented jelly shoes. Actually, I never had a pair of Melissa before, but I just based my comment on the photos of the shoe styles they have. And through random picking, I won.

Hubby drove me to the Melissa event at the C3 Events in Greenhills last Saturday. It was actually a hectic day as it was also my MIL's birthday. So, we went there just so I can get my prize. Bad, but I had no choice.

Anyway, I'm now enjoying my pair of gold Sin. It's my latest fave. Hahaha... Well, the color and the style, love it! I've always been a fan of sandals and seldom use ballet flats and heeled shoes (they make my feet sore). So, my feet actually loves the comfort and style of Sin.

Thanks to Melissa and ShopaholicUniverse for the prize. :)

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=30f5f96ef4ee1e253387e6ba2272d5fe