Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Today's Accomplishments

Not much official work today. Due to heavy rain, only a few people were able to come to the office. So, not much work except for a couple of email requests. Hehehe...

So to spend time wisely, I finished 3 layouts. Two for my sis and one for the RT. Well, BB is requesting for a layout for the RT since it'll be their last week with the company next week. So, they're planning to have a simple farewell party(?) for the team. The layout I did will be for the signature card.

As for my sis, it's their gift for a friend who'll be celebrating his birthday early next month. She's actually requesting for an AVP (with digiscrap pages as the pics), so I need to get the images ready first before I can proceed with the AVP.

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=30f5f96ef4ee1e253387e6ba2272d5fe