Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Happy 17th Birthday, Sis!

Saturday, September 20, was my sister's birthday. My morning started very busy as I went straight to Shopwise (from the night's work) to buy the ingredients for her pasta. As soon as I got home, I prepared everything and started cooking. I prepared Tuna Basil pasta, but this time I used red sauce. Everybody loved the pasta, some even brought home. :) Too bad I was not able to prepare garlic bread for this (was not able to contact Mom while I was grocery shopping). Anyway, we can do it again some other time. :) Mom prepared some breaded chicken, pork barbecue and pork sinigang for dinner. :)

Her highschool barkada came in earlier as they wanted to surprise my sister. They made a banner with cut-out letters and a jumbo card for her. Her bestfriend made a freehand sketch of her which was soooo nice! :) And the gang also chipped in for a bag and a cake as their gifts for her. She was surprised with lots of balloons and a party popper as soon as she opened the door. I can't even forget her reaction when she got surprised. Hahaha!!!

At night, beer was flowing. Well, she's already in college so she's allowed to drink. :)

I hope you had a blast, Sis! Can't wait for next year, it'll be your 18th then. :)

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=30f5f96ef4ee1e253387e6ba2272d5fe