Thursday, September 11, 2008

Happy Birthday, Miel!

Last Sunday, September 7, was my niece's third birthday. And since she didn't have parties on her 1st and 2nd birthdays, I thought of letting her experience it this time.

Well, it was not actually a party - lots of guests, games, puppet show, food carts, etc. Nope, she still didn't have them. Yet, I enhanced her simple birthday celebration. Instead of just spending her birthday with the usual "kainan", I provided her with party hats, lotsa balloons and loot bags. We also had some game prizes prepared, but since there were only 3 kids who attended (3yo and below), we just gave them away as a loot. Instead of a simple cake, I bought a Dora the Explorer cake topper and cut out some others as added decoration. We also had ice cream on cone and the usual hotdogs with marshmallows (always in kiddie parties). And to make her candle-blowing extra-special, I bought my bubble machine and popped some party poppers. I'm sure everyone had fun (especially with the party poppers, hehehe). :)

Just sharing:

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=30f5f96ef4ee1e253387e6ba2272d5fe