Thursday, September 11, 2008

You'll Be Missed


My MIL's leaving in 3 hours. She's going back to Tokyo to take care of my SIL and her family. Well, my SIL's pregnant with their second child. And being a mom to a 3-year old lil girl while dealing with the effects of diabetes during pregnancy requires a much needed help from, who else, mom.

Every year, my SIL's family spends Christmas in Manila. But since she'll be giving birth in February 2009, and she opts to give birth here, they'll be coming home to Manila in January 2009 instead. Unfortunately, BIL won't be with them that early as he's only allowed with 2 weeks of leave from work. So he'll be here a few days before my SIL gives birth.

Sis, I wish you safe pregnancy. Take care! Mwah!

And to Mommy, we'll miss you! See you in December (I guess). Mwah!

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=30f5f96ef4ee1e253387e6ba2272d5fe