Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Takaw

I must admit, I'm so matakaw tonight! Hahaha!!! Earlier this evening, I was craving for Razon's halo-halo despite the cold weather due to the pouring rain. Hehehe... Then at around 11:30PM, I was already very hungry, I could feel my empty stomach complaining. At 1AM, I finally had the chance to buy food. I went with Dimple as she's already going home. We stopped by Jollibee so she could buy food for her next day's lunch, where we also shared munching on large french fries. Then we headed to KFC for a snack-size Famous Bowl. And lastly, to HK Style Noodles, for a regular order with pork siomai.

Now, I'm so full I could sleep soundly the whole night! Hahaha!!! Just kidding. I need to keep myself half awake for incoming calls and emails (I'm on a night shift in the office).

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=30f5f96ef4ee1e253387e6ba2272d5fe